Trading and the Places You’ll GO.
“Life is a Great Balancing Act” and most people are looking for a leg up. Trading gives you just that. In this day and age people have more demands on their time than ever before. Careers, health pursuits, house maintenance, extracurricular activities, kids, family roles and responsibilities, and the costs associated, all put stress on the average working adult. In addition, many of us buy into societal pressures for instance; if your car is cool, if your yard is clean, if you look a fool, or if you dare to dream. So many people are stuck and confused waiting for something different. They are in a daze from going “down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace….across weirdish wild space”, not taking the time to stop and realize there is another way. Trading can help free up time, money, and energy. So escape “all that waiting and staying….find the bright places where Boom Bands are playing". “Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way” and explore trading today (Seuss 42, 23, 26, 46) .
These are some of the ways trading can create more balance in your life.
1. You can be your own boss. Trading allows for you to have control over what and how you structure your day and ultimately your life.
2. You can flex trading around other things in your life that are a higher priority, like family.
3. Time Freedom - The amount of time you spend on trading using the Day Trader Genius Software is miniscule compared to a 40hr a week job. This frees up all sorts of time for hobbies and growth in other areas of your life. You don't have to commute to work, because as long as you have an internet connection you can trade.
4. Financial freedom - Your financial growth is up to you. You don’t have to wait for a raise or a promotion.
5. Trading is a great platform for personal growth. There is immediate feedback when you trade. Your account either goes up or down, which is a real tangible consequence to making good or bad decisions. Day Trader Genius offers one-on-one coaching to help any serious trader regardless of their years of experience.
6. Lastly and most importantly, in my opinion, you will have the time and energy to connect with your community. A lasting connection with your community is where collectively we can make the world better. Most people are way too tired to connect proactively with their community by the time they are done with commuting, working, exercising, and spending time with family. Trading allows you to have the time, energy, and resources to build a better community.
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go… (Seuss 2)”
Cite: Dr. Seuss. Oh the Places You’ll GO! New York, Random House, 1990.